Complete Course Copy in Desire2Learn
- Instructions for performing a complete course are available at: http://www.lcc.edu/elearning/faculty/documents/d2l10/full-docs/manage-course/import-export-copy/d2l-complete-course-copy.pdf.
- ***NEW*** Complete course copies are now processed through a course copy queue. Instructors can navigate away from the screen while the copy is being processed as well as view the status and history of the copy from the Import/Export/Copy Components Tool.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: This ONLY applies to complete course copies.
|Example of a Course Copy in the Queue|
Complete Component Copy and Partial Component Copy
- Instructions for performing a complete component are available at: http://www.lcc.edu/elearning/faculty/documents/d2l10/full-docs/manage-course/import-export-copy/d2l-complete-component-copy.pdf.
- Instructions for performing a partial component are available at: http://www.lcc.edu/elearning/faculty/documents/d2l10/full-docs/manage-course/import-export-copy/d2l-partial-component-copy.pdf.
- ***IMPORTANT NOTE: When performing a complete or partial component copy, DO NOT navigate away from the page until the course copy is completely finished. The course copy is completed when each item has a green checkmark next to it and the words “Items were successfully copied” appear below it.